- November 23rd – Calgary, November 24th – Edmonton, December 13th – Saskatoon, Ready for Retirement: Money isn't all you need presentations hosted by Pinnacle Wealth Brokers
- September 23rd, 11:15 am – 12:15 pm, Institute of Advanced Financial Planners Symposium 2016 in Richmond, BC. Lyndsay will present Ready to Retire?
- January 18th, 6-7:30 PM, Ryerson University: Book Launch for Ready to Retire?. The National Insitute on Aging, Pension Innovation and Reasearch Centre, Ryerson Univeristy.
- May 9th, Ryerson University: Celebrating Life and Our Coming of Age - Healthy Aging Education Series.
- October 30th, 11:30 am, Fundraising luncheon at Goward House. Tickets are $30 and include a free copy of The Perfect Home for a Long Life. All proceeds benefit Goward House Society. For more information call Goward House at (250) 477-4401.
- April 7th, 7:30 pm, Whistler's Mature Action Committee at Our Lady of the Mountains Church Hall, 6299 Lorimer Rd., Whistler, BC.
- February 18th, 11:45am, The Canadian Club of Victoria at the Coast Harbourside Hotel.
- February 9th, 1-3pm, Oceanside Hospice Society invites you to Meet Lyndsay Green at the Parksville Community Center. For Tickets contact Oceanside Hospice, Ph: 250 752-6227 or visit their website.
- July 10th, 7:30-9:30pm, Ottawa Book Launch.
- May 30th, 7-9pm, Halifax Book Lanch, Edward L Roach Building, 2615 Northwood Terrace, Halifax, Nova Scotia. More about reBoom here.
- May 10th, St. John's, NFLD. Book Launch, The St. John's Retired Citizens Association, 10 Bennett Ave. St. John's, NFLD. More info here.
- May 8th, 10am - 12pm, Lyndsay will be presenting The Perfect Home for a Long Life as part of the Academy of Lifelong Learning at Innis College Town Hall, 2 Sussex Ave. Toronto. For more information see the Academy's website.
- May 1st, 7-9pm, Lyndsay will be launching her latest book The Perfect Home for a Long Life at UTAC, University of Toronto.
- March 8th, Lyndsay will be presenting the keynote at Aging Successfully in Place, the 2013 Geriatrics Symposium organized by the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute. For more information and to register click here.
- September 21st, Speak Up campaign, in the morning at Stoneridge Inn and Conference Centre at Hwy 4 and 401. This national campaign stresses the importance of “speaking up” to ensure that our family and friends know our wishes in the event we are not able to speak for ourselves, and provides tools and terminology to make this easier.
- June 28th, Mount Sinai Hospital Geriatrics Institute, Through the Looking Glass: An Older Patient’s Experience Across the Continuum of Care.
- June 8th, Bayshore Home health, Ottawa, 60 plus and going strong: Wellness 101.
- February 2nd, Presentation to the Book Club of the School Council (PTA) of Toronto's Central Technical School.
- November 1st, Literary Luncheon of The Arts and Letters Club of Toronto speaking about You Could Live a Long Time: Are You Ready?
- October 19th, 7-9pm, Halifax Book Launch at the George Wright House featuring a music performance by Laing House.
- October 13th, 7-9pm, Ottawa Book Launch at the Boys and Girls Club.
- October 7th, 7-9pm, Vancouver Book Launch Event at Creekside Community Center featuring an excerpt from OUT IN THE OPEN Green Thumb Theater's new touring play for teens.
- September 30th, The Petroleum Club, Calgary on "You Could Live A Long Time: Are You Ready?" sponsored by The Kerby Center.
- September 21st, 7-9pm, Toronto Book Launch Event at University of Toronto Arts Cener featuring Beatboxing and Voguing brought to you by Arts For Children and Youth.
- September 12th, 12:00 pm Abbotsford Salon Book Club, Ottawa, ON. Lyndsay will be unable to attend but it will be a great event.
- May 10, 9:00 am at the Different Drummer Breakfast Series, LaSalle Pavillion, Burlington
- April 27, Toronto launch event for I Feel Great About My Hands at Ben McNally Books
- April 19, 7:30 pm Ottawa book launch for I Feel Great About My Hands at The National Arts Center, Ottawa
- March 30, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at 420 Cooper St., author presentation sponsored by the Centretown Community Health Centre, Ottawa
- February 10, 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm at the Book Lover’s Ball, Fairmont Royal York, sponsored by the Toronto Public Library Foundation, Toronto
- January 19, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the Residence of the Spanish Ambassador, sponsored by HIPPY, Ottawa
- November 9, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm at the Deer Park Public Library, Toronto
- October 28, 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm at the UBC Classroom at Wesbrook Village, sponsored by Tapestry, Vancouver
- September 26, 11:30 am to 12:00 pm at The Word on the Street, Toronto
- September 28, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm at the Toronto Reference Library