- Peter Mansbridge "One on One" with a segment on the National, March 19 and the full interview on March 20. Available online in video and audio.
- CBC Radio "The Current" with Anna Maria Tremonti, 9 AM. Thursday, April 22nd. "Seniors taking care of seniors". Click the link at the bottom of the page to watch the video version of the radio interview that the Current produced as a pilot.
- You Tube Video Book Review by Ben Ziegler, Collaborative Journeys, August 19.
- Hamilton's CHCH TV Morning Live with Bob Cowan, April 28.
- SHAW TV Vancouver, Tuesday April 13th, 9:00-10:00 AMSTUDIO 4 with Fanny Kiefer.
- Rogers TV's "Daytime" with Drew Carnwath, April 7th.
- TVOntario's The Agenda with Steve Paikin, March 30th at 8:00 PM and 11:00 p.m. "The Curse of a Long Life?". The Agenda site also features an excerpt from the book on the right hand side. The program is avaliable as a downloadable video and audio podcast on iTunes for a limited time. They are also accessable from the The Agenda website.
- Cityline, October 26th, 2012, Friday Reads featuring Winston Sih's review of "Teens Gone Wired: Are You Ready?"
- Your Workplace, July 26th, 2012, Lisa Sanson review of "You Could Live A Long Time: Are You Ready?" Check out what she had to say in What People Are Saying.
- The Quill and Quire, October 2011, Book Review of "Teens Gone Wired: Are You Ready?" by Emily Donaldson.
- The Montreal Gazette, September 17th,2011,"How to parent in our digital world" by Monique Polak.
- The Montreal Gazette, February 21st, 2011 "A word to boomers from the 'beyond' generation: Don't limit yourself by age or others' expectations" by Alice Lukacs.
- The Globe and Mail, December 31st, 2010 "Home cents: The year Freedom 55 became Freedom 75... or Freedom Never" by Chaya Cooperberg.
- The Globe and Mail, December 23rd 2010 "Me and my money: A different kind of retirement investing" by Larry MacDonald.
- Canadian Business Online Blog, November 22nd 2010 "Attend charm school before retiring" by Larry MacDonald.
- The Town Crier, November 3rd, 2010 "Aging: Are you ready?" by Carolyn Bennett.
- The Toronto Star, October 29th, 2010 "Boomer men wake up to the value of social networks - online and off" by Susan Pigg.
- The Financial Post, September 7th, 2010 "Super longevity — are baby boomers up for it?" by Jonathan Chevreau.
- bclocalnews.com, September 7th,2010 "Are you really ready to retire?"
- The Ottawa Citizen, April 17th, 2010 "Secrets of Elderhood" by Joanne Laucius.
- The Vancouver Sun, April 11th, 2010 "How to age well: Most of us will need new strenghts, strategies to grow older gracefully" by Jenny Lee.
- The Ottawa Citizen, April 10th, 2010 "Smarten up if you want to live to a ripe old age" by Joanne Laucius.
- The Times Colonist, April 8th, 2010 "Plan now for active aging" by Jim Gibson.
- The Globe and Mail, April 2th, 2010 "The key to aging well: Laugh it up" by Erin Anderssen.
- Toronto Star, March 20th, 2010 "Age is just a stage in her long life" by Susan Pigg.
- CBC Radio Vancouver "The Early Edition" with Rick Cluff, September 21st, 2011.
- CBC "Radio Manitoba" with Terry MacLeod, September 20th, 2011.
- CBC Radio's "Ontario Morning" with Wei Chen, September 16th, 2011.
- CBC Radio's "B.C. Almanac" with Mark Forsythe, November 1st, 2010.
- CBC Radio's "Ontario Today" phone-in show with host Bill Brown- Aging Phone-In – “What kind of old person do you want to be?” on April 23rd, 12:30 - 1 PM. Listen online.
- Online podcast interview with Joseph Planta, April 12th, on Planta: On the Line on The Commentary.
- CFLY Radio in Kingston, ON. Interview on Family Matters with host Shauna Cunningham, June 1.
- AM 740 Radio in Toronto. Interview on The Zoomer Report with host Jane Brown, May 31.
- CKHJ Radio in Fredericton, NB. Interview on That Sunday Show with host Kelly McGee, May 27.
- CKWR Radio in Waterloo, ON. Interview on KW Magazine with host John Maciel, May 26.
- CHNI Radio in Saint John, NB. Interview on The Afternoon News with host Tom Young, May 26.
- CJOB Radio in Winnipeg, MB. Interview on The Afternoon Drive with host Karen Black, May 20.
- CKOM AM 650 NTR Radio in Saskatoon, SK. John Gormley Live interview with Richard Brown, May 19.
- CKNX Radio in Wingham, ON., Phil Main in the Morning with host Phil Main, May 19.
- CJAD Radio in Montreal on Saturday Afternoon with Anne Legace Dawson, May 1.
- CHML Radio AM900 in Hamilton with Bob Bratina and Shiona Thompson, April 28.
- Naburs and Friends on Hamilton's Talk Radio 820AM with Bill Naburs, April 28.
- 1150 AM Kelowna, April 13th, Interview with Jessica Samueals
- Shore 104 FM, April 12th, Interview with Jodi Vance
Join us on our book tour with:
Become our fan on